Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Missing in Action

If you're a regular reader of this virtual fishwrap, you've noticed my lack of productivity over the last few months.

I just don't have anything new to say.

Sure, I could write yet another screed about Space Launch System being years behind schedule while wasting taxpayer dollars, but by now I think pretty much everyone knows that.

Sure, I could write yet another paean to NewSpace, but by now I think pretty much everyone knows that's the path to the future.

Sure, I could write yet another dirge about long forgotten space history, but by now I think most folks want to talk about what's next.

So the writing muse has taken a holiday.

I'm working on various projects, one of which is another web site, which I'll make public at the appropriate time.

You can still find me on Twitter at @SpaceKSCBlog, where I opine and snark in 140 characters or less.

1 comment:

  1. Ha, a somewhat different post! :-)

    Enjoy your break, hope the weather is as good at your end of the world as it is on mine!

    I'll look forward when there'll be news from the cape. I hope SpaceX and BlueOrigin (and maybe others?) will give you plenty interesting stuff to report – as much as it is necessary to moan from time to time about that "pork barrel to space" that is SLS, it is so much more interesting if the newcomers create something new and exciting. And shouldn't writing about space be fun and exciting, and not some form of torture? :-)

    ReplyDelete